Team System Web Access for TFS 2005 FAQ
I wanted to highlight the TSWA for TFS 2005 FAQ since it contains good information, including how to switch between Windows authentication and forms authentication, turning off forms authentication, and how to construct the URL to a work item using the work item’s ID.
- Q: Can I install Team System Web Access on an existing Web site?
- Q: Which Web site port should I use for Team System Web Access Web site?
- Q: How can I activate the log file?
- Q: What’s the difference between Forms-based authentication and Integrated Windows authentication modes?
- Q: How can I switch between Forms-based authentication and Integrated Windows authentication modes?
- To enable Forms based authentication:
- To enable Integrated Windows authentication:
- Q: How can I enable sending work items as e-mail messages?
- Q: What’s the URL to use if I want to send the link of a specific work item?
- Q: How can I disable signing out and logging in as a different user (i.e., disable forms authentication)?
- Q: How can I customize the bug form?
- Q: Can I use Team System Web Access with Team Foundation Server in workgroup (non-domain) mode?
- Q: Can I use Team System Web Access with single server / dual server Team Foundation Server configurations?