VSTSDB 2008 GDR July CTP is now available
Microsoft® Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR July CTP http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bb3ad767-5f69-4db9-b1c9-8f55759846ed&displaylang=en Most important changes:
- Project upgrade is now in place. For those of you who were kind enough to donate their database projects, thank you!
- Mixed projects are no longer supported, from now on server projects represent only server creatable objects and user objects that need to be deployed to “master”. Another change is that server options will not get deployed; we only validate the settings as pre-requisites for a deployment. As such server options (sp_configure) have been added to the project system.
- The interpreter now understands temporary tables, table variables and select into column sources.
- The Static Code Analysis MSBuild task was added
- XSD Reference user interface support is enable, but it does not yet create XML Schema Collections
- And lots of fixes since CTP14