New Windows Dev Center release
Yesterday we launched a new Windows Dev Center. You might ask “Why are you telling us about that, Brian?” Well, the answer is that my team is responsible for MSDN and much of the infrastructure behind it. We partner very closely with the Windows team team produce an awesome Windows Dev Center. Yesterday was the culmination of months of work to really overhaul the dev center and make it serve our customers even better.
Here’s a list of some of the key improvements in the dev center…
- Navigation aligned with the development lifecycle
- Updates to key landing pages, with more visual appeal and interactivity
- A “Design” section for Windows Store apps that is more comprehensive, easy to use, and discoverable
- A new “Market” section for Windows Store apps that includes tips for marketing apps, evaluating telemetry data, and passing app certification.
- New cross-site navigation
- An experience that matches the personality of Windows and is aligned with Windows online
Check it out…