New TFS MSSCCI Provider is available!
Today we have released an update to the TFS MSSCCI provider. It is available for download here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=87E1FFBD-A484-4C3A-8776-D560AB1E6198&displaylang=en
Try it out and let us know what you think. I’ve repeated the feature list from a previous blog post:
- Support for Enterprise Architect and PowerBuilder
- GetLatest on Checkout support
- Work items can be modified in the checkin window
- Setup works on x64
- Check-in lock is treated as exclusive
- Parameters for external diff are passed in the same order as in Visual Studio 2005
- Open from SCC and save to SCC operations are enhanced to behave much more like in Visual Studio 2005 and VSS
Unfortuately this release is not yet compatible with Vista Beta2. We’ll add Vista support and release a new build as soon as we can.
As I do every time, I’ll disclaim that this is an “unsupported tool” but you are welcome to report issues on our forum at http://forums.microsoft.com. However, I’ve gotten enough feedback that I’m going to at least investigate the possibility of getting the support organization to sign up to support it. Hopefully in the next couple of months I’ll be able to figure that out.