Keeping up with Azure Government – January Highlights
As we start the new year, Azure Government team is looking to add more capabilities for our government customers. We are excited by all of the progress that was made last year and we plan to build off of that momentum this year. Just this month we became the only hyper-scale cloud to achieve the US Department of Defense Impact Level 5 certification enabling Azure Government to hold all types of unclassified DoD information. Check out everything else we have done to start off the year down below!
- Azure DoD Regions Accredited at Impact Level 5 and Now Generally Available
- Azure Blueprint helps DoD Mission Owners accelerate compliance with L5 security controls
- Announcing features for Backup and Site Recovery Services (OMS Suite) with Resource Manager
- VNET Peering generally available for Azure Government
- VM Images Update from December through January
Significant Updates to Azure Government Documentation:
- Department of Defense (DoD) in Azure Government
- Azure Marketplace for Government & Partners
- Monitoring and securing your assets with Operations Management Suite
- Managing and connecting to your subscription in Azure Government
- Azure Government Services – over 25 added
- Feb. 16 – Webinar: Microsoft – Red Hat
- Containers-as-a-Service Using Azure Government and OpenShift
- Feb. 22 – Microsoft Azure Government Meetup, Washington D.C.
- Achieving Governance in Today’s Cloud Era – Gov Edition
- March 6-7 – Microsoft Tech Summit, Washington DC
- Two-day free technical training event
- March 29 – Microsoft Azure Government Meetup, Washington D.C.
- Learn How to Apply Cognitive Services To Your Agency’s Mission
We welcome your comments and suggestions to help us continually improve your Azure Government experience. To stay up to date on all things Azure Government, be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed and to receive emails, click “Subscribe by Email!” on the Azure Government Blog. To experience the power of Azure Government for your organization, sign up for an Azure Government Trial.