Join us online May 27: The rise of DevSecOps in gov software initiatives
Government is rethinking how it approaches software development and use of tooling in its technology programs by using more flexible methods to streamline the process and to improve cybersecurity from the start. Double clicking on a previous DevSecOps meetup, this month’s Azure Government DC Meetup takes us deeper into advances in tooling, thinking around software factories and DevSecOps frameworks, and current DevSecOps implementations.
Please RSVP and join us for our virtual Microsoft Azure Government DC meetup, The rise of DevSecOps in gov software initiatives, Wednesday, May 27 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. ET by joining: aka.ms/AzureGovMeetupLive
During this meetup, which is free and open to the public, you’ll hear from government and industry experts who will:
- Discuss benefits of DevSecOps and its current use in government
- Share challenges and best practices for successfully implementing a DevSecOps methodology
- Demonstrate various DevSecOps tools and techniques for agencies
AGENDA (*subject to change)
6:30 – 6:40 p.m. Welcome & announcements
6:40 – 7:05 p.m. Demo: OpenShift in a hardened environment
- Nirali Shah, Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Government
7:05 – 7:30 p.m. Demo: DevSecOps at full speed
7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Panel: The rise of DevSecOps in gov software initiatives
- CDR. Thomas Sampson, CIO, F35 Joint Strike Fighter Program Office
- Ron Ross, Fellow, NIST
- Zach Kramer, Partner Group PM Manager, Microsoft Azure Government
8:00 p.m. Closing Remarks
We look forward to “seeing you” for this virtual meetup. Please help us get the word out and invite your colleagues and connections to RSVP and join us, too.
With more than 3,100 members, the Azure Government DC user community is one of the largest government cloud communities in the DC-metro region. To join this group of government cloud innovators and stay informed of upcoming events, visit us on Meetup: www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov.