Join us Feb. 22 in DC: “Achieving Governance in Today’s Cloud Era – Gov Edition”
With the ever-increasing complexity and proliferation of data, protecting our nation’s most valuable information is no easy endeavor. In response to this growing challenge, the Microsoft Azure Government DC user community will discuss strategies for governance that have helped government agencies prepare for today’s cloud era.
Be sure to RSVP to join your government and industry peers for the next Azure Government DC Meetup, Achieving Governance in Today’s Cloud Era – Gov Edition, on Wednesday, Feb. 22 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at 1776 in Washington, DC.
This month’s Meetup will feature government and industry panel members who will discuss:
- Empowering users while protecting sensitive information
- Ensuring compliance across platforms including: on-premises, hybrid, or cloud-hosted SharePoint/O365 deployments
- Enforcing governance by leveraging automation tools to ensure seamless provisioning of service requests across your organization’s varied lines of business.
Featured speakers and topics include:
Panel discussion / Q&A on Achieving Governance in Today’s Cloud Era
- Nia Giles, Infrastructure Engineer, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Government speaker invited — awaiting confirmation
- Dana Simberkoff, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, AvePoint Inc.
- Moderator: Karina Homme, Azure Government Product Market Lead, Microsoft
Demo: Governance and Compliance around the O365 Stack (Level 200)
In addition to engaging discussions and content, the Meetup will feature great networking opportunities and refreshments.
There is no cost to attend this event. Please visit our Meetup site today for more details and to RSVP!