Azure Government Documentation: January update
Thanks to our customers, partners, and Azure team for contributing to a great start to Azure Government documentation! We now fully integrated with the rest of the Azure documentation. You will notice that they add an “Other Clouds” tab where you can find Azure Government and Azure Stack documentation.
We have expanded to over 25 articles, matured our user experience, are in the process of expanding our content on how to build solutions and onboard successfully, and establishing our videos/demos library in the coming weeks.
Check out our new and updated content:
- Welcome to Azure Government
- Department of Defense (DoD) in Azure Government
- Azure Government Compliance – Blueprint
- Azure Government Marketplace Images
- Azure Marketplace for Government & Partners
- Azure Resource Manager
- Monitoring and securing your assets with Operations Management Suite
- Managing and connecting to your subscription in Azure Government
- Deploy to Azure App Services using Visual Studio 2015
- Azure Government Services – over 25 added
We encourage and welcome feedback and documentation requests you have. Please comment on our documentation sites at the bottom of each page with any questions, recommendations, or comments in relation to our new documentation site and its content
We welcome your comments and suggestions to help us continually improve your Azure Government experience. To stay up to date on all things Azure Government, be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed and to receive emails, click “Subscribe by Email!” on the Azure Government Blog. To experience the power of Azure Government for your organization, sign up for an Azure Government Trial.