Join us: AI in government
AI-focused initiatives are multiplying as they become more essential to agency missions. While AI brings a wide range of capabilities for government, there are many challenges and considerations around adopting the technologies and ensuring ethical and responsible AI.
This month, we invite you to RSVP and join us for a can’t-miss Azure Government user community for a virtual meetup, AI in Government, on Wednesday, Sept. 29, from 6 – 7 p.m. ET.
Hear speakers from NASA’s Johnson Space Center discuss some of the innovative AI projects they’re driving; and also from Microsoft on AI strategies, best practices, and the latest technologies that will enable the executive order on Maintaining American Leadership in Artificial Intelligence during this event which is free and open to the public.
- Martin Garcia, Jr., Johnson Space Center OCIO for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Information Resource Directorate, NASA
- Jordan Lindsey, Exploration Extravehicular Activity (EVA) Engineering Specialist, EVA Exploration Integration, The Aerospace Corporation, Johnson Space Center EVA Office
- Nick Gambirasi, Machine Learning intern, Image Science and Analysis Group
- John P. Dunn, Human Factors Engineer, Tietronix Software
- Justin Worrilow, Director for Data & AI, Federal Civilian, Microsoft
We hope you’ll join us for this engaging AI in government discussion – be sure to RSVP today and help spread the word about this event by sharing your colleagues, connections, and social media network.