Azure Advisor in Preview in Azure Government
Azure Advisor is now in preview in Azure Government. Advisor is a free offering that helps you to follow best practices to optimize your Azure deployments. It analyzes your resource configuration and usage telemetry to recommend solutions that can help you improve the cost effectiveness, performance, and high availability of your Azure resources.
With Advisor you can get actionable recommendations for:
- High availability: Ensure and improve the continuity of your business-critical applications
- Performance: Improve the speed of your applications
- Cost: Optimize and reduce your overall Azure spending
Additional Advisor features allow you to:
- Apply filters to display recommendations for specific subscriptions and resource types
- Download recommendations as PDF or CSV
- Postpone or dismiss recommendations
- Access recommendations through API or CLI
We expect this to be a short preview and plan to be generally available very soon. At that point, we’ll update remove “Preview” from the portal experience and update the status of Advisor in the Available Services in Azure Government.