April 28: Top cloud cyber defense tactics for government
Today’s threat landscape continues to grow in complexity, sophistication, and frequency. As advanced attacks emerge, it is critical for government agencies to keep pace with actionable tips and the latest technology to protect your enterprise.
With that in mind, we invite you to RSVP and join us to learn new cloud cyber defense preparation tactics for government in an Azure Government Meetup on Wednesday, April 28 from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. ET hosted on Teams Live.
During this event, which is free and open to the public, our speakers will share their expertise and take you through quick overview sessions covering:
- New tactics for security and compliance readiness
- An overview of The Azure Sentinel: Zero Trust (TIC3.0) Workbook, and how it helps your capability to facilitate Zero Trust architectures in federal frameworks
- Azure Cyber Range in a Box (CRiB)—an Azure testing environment developed for DoD and Federal Government
- Sean Connelly (invited & pending approval), TIC Program Manager, Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, CISA
- TJ Banasik, Senior Program Manager, C&AI, Sovereign Cloud Security Group, Microsoft
- Giulio Astori, Senior Cloud Solution Architect and Cybersecurity Specialist, Microsoft
The Azure Government User Community was created to bring together professionals interested in learning about government innovation, especially around cloud computing technologies and capabilities. It’s open to the community and provides a non-sales environment to share best practices and learnings during monthly meetups (now virtually) that draw government and industry attendees.
Launched in February 2016 by Karina Homme, senior director, Microsoft Azure Government, and Vishwas Lele, CTO of AIS and Microsoft Azure MVP, the Azure Government DC User Community (www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov/) currently comprises 3,800+ members and continues to grow.