Xamarin Events Happening in July
Mobile .NET developer meetups and events are amazing opportunities to learn something new, network with other developers, and get the latest on what’s happening with Xamarin and related technologies. Boost your own knowledge of native mobile development this month by attending a user group event near you!
The Xamarin Events page makes it easy to keep track of meetups, conferences, and other events happening in your area; you can view all of the Xamarin events happening around the world, or filter events to find one close to home.
Here are just a few of the Xamarin developer events happening around the globe, and online, this month:
- Global, Find the last event near you!
- Free Xamarin + Azure training and workshop with your developer community
- Berlin, Germany, July 3
- Xamarin Intensive Course: Latest in the cross platform development world
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ – Brazil, July 5
- XamarinRJ – Roquette Pinto
- Johannesburg, South Africa, July 11
- Cross Platform IoT
- Jacksonville, FL. USA, July 13
- JaxDUG – //Build 2017 Recap for Xamarin Developers
- New York, NY. USA, July 18
- //Build 2017 Recap for Xamarin Developers
- Amsterdam, Netherlands, July 19
- Build your first connected Xamarin mobile app using MvvmCross 5.0
- Cape Town, South Africa, July 19
- Iot Evening (Cross Platform Iot)
- Cambridge, MA, July 19
- Microsoft //Build Recap
- Minneapolis, MN, July 20
- Microsoft //Build 2017 Recap for Xamarin Developers
- ONLINE, July 20
- Webinar: Emerging Tech Impact on Mobile
Find a Xamarin Developer Group Near You
Don’t see a group near you?
Start one of your own by following these useful resources on how to organize a local Xamarin User Group:
- How to get started
- Introduction to Xamarin slide deck
- Advanced Speaker decks and presentations with demos
- Promote your upcoming events on the Xamarin Events Forum!
Visit the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other events happening near you this month!