Xamarin Developer Events in February
If you haven’t started working on your new year’s resolutions yet, we have the perfect solution: get out there and start building on your mobile app development education by networking with local user groups to learn about new and exciting releases, tooling, or updates with Xamarin and related technologies! February is jam-packed with developer events happening right in your neighborhood. Find one that interests you below, or search through the Xamarin Events page to find an event near you.
- Edegem, Belgium | MADN Belgium: Explore navigation, automatic inspections and quick fixes, code generation, built-in tooling like version control integration and local history.
- Jacksonville, FL. USA | North Florida Xamarin User Group: Join MVP, Mark Radacz will be presenting the latest changes in Xamarin.Forms 2.5. Beginners are welcome. Get more out of the discussion by playing with samples prior to the meeting.
- São Paulo, Brasil | Developers SP: Get all the news and changes that came with Prism 7 for Xamarin.Forms: Configuration and Initialization; Injection of Dependencies; ViewModels / Commands Views / Bindings; and Navigation with MVP Valerio Ferreira.
- Maharashtra, Mumbai, India| Mumbai Mobile Developers: Almost every mobile app needs services from authenticating social networks or Active Directory to sending notifications to report app crashes. Learn the services for all with Microsoft PM, Mayur Tendulkar
- Gurgaon, New Delhi, India | Delhi NCR Xamarin & Azure Developers: Bring your laptop and a curiosity to learn Xamarin, .Net Core, and .NET Standard as well as Microsoft Azure Cloud by by using some of the most famous Azure Cloud Components to build Awesome Mobile Apps.
- Sydney, Austraila | Sydney Mobile .Net Developers: Kick off 2018 Training Series with a back to basics introduction to Xamarin, covering what it is, how it works, and how to start using it effectively with MVP, Matthew Robbins.
- Singapore, Singapore | Singapore Mobile .Net Developers: This is the third Hands-on Session out of 4 that will cover the basics of Developing cross platform applications with Xamarin aimed at a beginner audience. This course takes you through the entire development process.
- Sevilla, Spain | Sevilla Xamarin Developer Group: Productivtiy: See code changes on the fly, have visual feedback when creating user interfaces, automatically generate link to data and propertied/commands in the ViewModel when making changes to views, help in locating or generating application icons.
- Minneapolis, MN. USA | Minnesota Enterprise Mobile: Continuous Integration using Jenkins and Xamarin. Setup Jenkins so that it triggers automatic builds of a “Hello, World!” Xamarin app from both Git commits and a daily timer.
- Charlotte, NC. USA | Charlotte Xamarin Developers: Cover the fundamentals of building a cross platform application using Xamarin. Learn How Xamarin works and How to maximize code reuse and code sharing.
- Nashville, TN. USA | Nashville Mobile .NET Developers Meetup: Join MVP Chris Riesgo with over a decade of C# experience developing enterprise applications and building professional mobile apps on the Xamarin platform, to explore the evolving mobile .NET landscape.
- New York, NY. USA | NYC Mobile .Net Developers: Dive into code signing, learn why you want to be attaching signatures to your code, and how to quickly and securely incorporate code signing into your CI/CD pipeline with MVP, Oren Novotny.
- Cambridge, United Kingdom | Cambridge Mobile .NET Developers Group: Using advanced AI we can detect faces, classify images, and understand user-created content. Learn to how useful these features are for reducing inappropriate content in modern mobile apps, especially social media apps.
Xamarin and .Net user groups from around the world are being added weekly, and so we can’t fit all of the awesome opportunities in one place. For the full list of mobile .NET developer events, browse through our Xamarin Events page, and search for Xamarin events happening around the world or pick one close to home by filtering by location. New events and user groups are being added often, so be sure to check throughout the month for updates.
Didn’t find a user group near you?
Start one of your own! These helpful resources offer tips on how to organize a local Xamarin User Group:
- How to get started
- Introduction to Xamarin slide deck
- Advanced Speaker decks and presentations with demos
- Promote your upcoming events on the Xamarin Events Forum!
Feel free to send us an email or tweet @XamarinEvents to let us know about Xamairn related events in your area, and we’ll help you promote them. You can also post your event details in our Events Forum to be included in the following month’s event blog post!
Don’t forget to browse the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other tech gatherings happening near you this month.