Find Local Xamarin and .NET Developer Events This April
Spring into action this April by finding a Xamarin or .NET user group hosting Xamarin (and related technology) events near you! Get the latest news on exciting releases, tooling, and updates all month long by attending an event from the list below, or by checking out our Xamarin Events page for groups meeting in your area.
Community Events in April
- San Diego, CA. USA | San Diego Xamarin Dev’s: Accelerate your development with Xamarin Forms & Prism
- Chicago, IL. USA | Chicago .NET Mobile Developers Meetup: Building AR & VR Apps using Xamarin and .NET
- Sydney, Australia | Sydney Mobile .NET Developers: Data Access Basics in Xamarin and Education Gamification
- Charlotte, NC. USA | Charlotte Xamarin Developers: Essential Tools for Xamarin Developers!
- Kitchener, ON. Canada | Canada’s Technology Triangle .NET User Group: Serverless Computing with Azure Functions and Xamarin
- Malvern, PA. USA | Mid Atlantic Xamarin User Group: Developing for the Hololens with Xamarin, UrhoSharp, and Microsoft Cognitive services.
- Toronto, ON. Canada | Toronto Mobile .NET Developers Group: Automated UI Testing Mobile Apps with UI Tests and Test Cloud
- Copenhagen, Denmark | Microsoft and Sii Conference in Copenhagen: Experts from Microsoft and Sii will talk about the future of mobile technologies, Microsoft Cognitive Services, and cross-platform technology Xamarin.
- Minneapolis, MN. USA | Minnesota Enterprise Mobile: Xamarin App Testing Using Jenkins CI Pipeline with Kobiton
- São Paulo, Brasil | Developers-BR: App Center and Persisting Data in Xamarin.Forms
For the full list of mobile .NET developer events, browse our Xamarin Events page. Search for Xamarin events around the world or find one close to home and filter by location. New events and user groups are added often, so be sure to check throughout the month for updates.
Join the .NET Foundation!
The .NET Foundation is an independent organization to foster open development and collaboration around the .NET ecosystem. It serves as a forum for community and commercial developers alike, broadening and strengthening the future of the .NET ecosystem by promoting openness and community participation to encourage innovation.
Together, we’re teaming up to continue growing our network of mobile developers around the world and to continue creating opportunities for you to build great apps with your community. To be part of this transition, we invite you to join the .NET Pro Meetup and to start following the .NET Team (@dotnet) on Twitter.
Promote Your Event
As always, we encourage you to utilize our channels of promotion by:
- Tweeting @XamarinEvents to let us know about Xamarin related events in your area.
- Posting the details of your event on our Events Forum and be included in next month’s event blog post.
- Browsing through the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin and .NET meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other tech gatherings happening near you this month.