Xamarin and .NET Developer Events in September
Xamarin and .NET developer events this September:
- Los Angeles, CA. USA | Los Angeles .NET Developers Group: LADOTNET – The Architectural Mindset by Jeremy Cameron
- Johannesburg, South Africa | Johannesburg MS Developer User Group (@JHBMSDUG): .Net Standard, Modernizing Projects, and Xamarin Essentials
- Manchester, United Kingdom | Dot Net North: How the latest .Net framework integrates fully with the Infinite Improbability Toolkit
- Adelaide, Australia | Adelaide .NET User Group: Put your C#, VB and F# projects on a diet AND Feature Flagging
- Morrisville, NC. USA | Triangle .NET User Group: Main Meeting: Rethinking Business Rules: From Creation to Code
- Tampa, FL. USA | Tampa Community Connect: Tampa Community Connect Meetup Night
- Tempe, AZ. USA | Arizona – Mobile Development: Xamarin Project Configuration & Progressive Web Apps
- Salem, NH. USA | Granite State (NH) Windows Platform App Devs (#WPDevNH): Hosting a Special Event – Can’t Tell You, It’s a Secret…
- Cape Town, South Africa | Cape Town MS Developer User Group (@CPTMSDUG): DevSecOps with Microsoft Tech and Office UI Fabric
- Amsterdam, Netherlands | Dutch Mobile .NET Developers: Xamarin & Azure with René Ruppert and more!
For the full list of Xamarin and .NET developer events happening all over the world, take a tour through our Community page. Find new Meetups, links to Github and StackOverflow, as well as the .NET Twitter, Gitter, and Facebook pages. As always, we encourage you to tweet @XamarinEvents to promote your upcoming Xamarin and .NET related events as well as post the details to our Events Forum.
.NET Conf Local Events
.NET Conf is just around the corner which means local events covering the conference will also begin September 12th through October 31st! With a wide selection of live sessions that feature speakers from the community and .NET product teams, this will be a chance to learn, ask questions live, and get inspired for your next software project.
Register for a local .NET Conf event near you!.NET Conf is partnering with organizers around the globe to bring you local, in-person events and watch parties! There will be presentations on .NET Core and ASP.NET Core, C#, F#, Azure, Visual Studio, Xamarin, and much more. Join your fellow developers in a city near you to learn more about .NET.
Join .NET Foundation Meetup Pro
We’ve teamed up with the .NET Foundation to continue broadening and strengthening the future of the .NET ecosystem by promoting openness and community participation to encourage innovation. To be part of this exciting transition and take advantage of all the benefits, we invite you to join the .NET Foundation Meetup Pro Account.
The .NET Foundation is supporting user groups who join the Pro account by:
- Covering Meetup fees
- Promoting events
- Granting access to swag
- Providing the latest content for presentations
- Sharing news about upcoming releases and how to get involved
In addition to the above, you can also utilize user group analytics, more group visibility, and direct user group support for content and speakers – join .NET Foundation Meetup Pro today!