Twitch Workshop: Build Your First Mobile App with C#, Xamarin, and the Cloud
Have you been clamoring to get started with mobile development using C# and Xamarin? What if you could attend a full day workshop from the comfort of your house or in a conference room with some co-workers? Well we have you covered with our first ever full day live stream interactive workshop on Twitch!
Learn how to build your first mobile application with Xamarin, .NET, and Azure experts Jeff Fritz, Matt Soucoup, and me, James Montemagno! We will be coding live, answering questions, and walking through building a full app while adding some Azure goodness along the way.
During the live stream, you will:
- Build your first C# powered iOS, Android, and Windows app.
- Get a full overview of Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms.
- Learn about Model-View-ViewModel architecture
- Make RESTful service calls to a web server and deserialize json.
- See navigation patterns and pass data.
- Integrate Xamarin.Essentials to add Geolocation and Map support.
- Learn about Azure Functions and Azure Cosmos DB.
- Integrate these services into your application.
- Setup Continuous Integration and Delivery with App Center.
When: Friday, November 16th, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT / 15:00 UTC
Add to your Calendar and Stream Live
Missed It Live?
Watch the recording and follow along on YouTube: