Newest Content from our Community
When Xamarin developers aren’t building amazing iOS and Android apps in C#, they’re helping out fellow Xamarin developers with engaging blog posts and articles, creating open-source projects, and building cross-platform plugins or components. The links below will take you to some of our favorite content from our community over the past few weeks.
- Gone Mobile Ep. 26: Prism for Xamarin.Forms with Brian Lagunas
- Xamarin Podcast Special Editions: WWDC & Google I/O
Great Community Posts
- Xamarin.Forms in Anger: Findr – Adam J. Wolf
- Paket Support in Xamarin Studio – Matt Ward
- Lists on the Apple Watch – Jesse Liberty
- Building a Swiper Control (Android) – Johan Karlsson
- Imaging Caching with Xamarin.Forms – James Montemagno
- Xamarin.Forms: Basic Stuff to WAMS Expert – Fabian Williams
Tools and Frameworks
- Getting Started with Couchbase Lite – Thomas Lebrun
- Azure Offline Editing and Syncing – Matthew Soucoup
Thanks to these developers for sharing their Xamarin knowledge with the rest of the developer community. If you have an article or blog post related to Xamarin development that you would like to share, please let us know by tweeting @XamarinHQ, and it may be featured in an upcoming community content roundup.