Misfit Geek Podcast – Episode #2 "Does VB have a Future?" (Lisa Feigenbaum)
The Misfit Geek, Joe Stagner, asked me this provocative question in a recent episode on his new podcast series: “Does VB have a Future?”. Tune in to hear more details on my answer, which of course is YES! 🙂 We talk about plans for increasing the VB.NET content across Microsoft, the great innovations that are happening in VB.NET, idea sharing that’s been happening between VB.NET and C#, the similarities and differences between VB.NET and C# developers, and more!
Episode #2 – Lisa Feigenbaum from the .NET Managed Languages Group
In this episode – The Misfit Geek talks with Lisa Feigenbaum from the .NET Managed Languages Group about Visual Basic .NET. Does VB.NET have a future ? Does Microsoft love C# more than VB.NET? Listen and find out.
- VB Dev Center: http://msdn.com/vbasic
- VB Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/vbteam
- VB Team Blog (my posts): http://blogs.msdn.com/vbteam/archive/tags/Lisa+Feigenbaum/default.aspx
- VB 6 Resource Center: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbrun/default.aspx
- VB 2010 Resource Center: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/dd819153.aspx