Privacy on DevBlogs
When you sign in to DevBlogs and create an account, you will be able to do the following –
1. Submit a comment on that blog from the UI at the end of a blog post
2. You can Edit your comment (or reply to someone else’s comment), all from the UI.
3. You can Delete your comment from the UI.
4. You can also Edit or Delete your comments from the profile dashboard > All My Comments You can access your profile, after signing in, click on your name in the comments section, or in the top right corner of the browser window. Once deleted, your comment text and association to your account is deleted and replaced with text to anonymize the comment. This ensures the Comments UI and following replies to your comments remain intact.
5. Additionally, once you sign in to your profile you will able to edit your profile like change your display name, associated email ID, link any other email IDs you would like. You can also delete your profile if you chose to close your account.
If you would like to learn more details, please read Microsoft’s Privacy Statement.