Enterprise Deployment of an Internal Load Balancer with an App Service Environment v2
App Dev Manager Mariusz Kolodziej kicks off this multi-part series covering the deployment of an Internal Load Balancer with an App Services Environment via ARM templates and PowerShell.
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is becoming the norm for deploying all resources (IaaS and PaaS) in the Cloud. This post is part 1 of 7 of a miniseries which will take us though the process of deploying an Internal Load Balancer (ILB) with an App Service Environment (ASE) v2, all via Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates and PowerShell. The miniseries will cover the following 7 topics:
- Deploying ILB ASE v2 with ARM Templates
- Uploading Certificate to Key Vault and Assigning it to the ILB ASE v2 with ARM Templates
- Creating an App Service Plan (ASP) with ARM Templates
- Creating App Service Web Apps with ARM Templates
- Uploading Certificates to Key Vault and Assigning to App Service Plan for Web App Usage with ARM
- Assigning Network Security Groups (NSGs) to the ILB ASE
- Resource Group Recommendations for RBAC for ILB ASE, ASP and Web Apps
Read the full post and track this series on Mariusz’s blog.
Premier Support for Developers provides strategic technology guidance, critical support coverage, and a range of essential services to help teams optimize development lifecycles and improve software quality. Contact your Application Development Manager (ADM) or email us to learn more about what we can do for you.