[Announcement] OData Web API 5.4 Release
The NuGet packages for OData Web API 5.4 are now available on the NuGet gallery.
Download this release
You can install or update the NuGet packages for OData Web API 5.4 using the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.OData -Version 5.4.0
PM> Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.OData -Version 5.4.0
What’s in this release?
This release primarily includes new features for OData (v4 and v3) Web API as summarized below:
- Referential constraint (v4, v3) #37
- Relax flag for version constraint (v4, v3): By default requests with both v3 and v4 max version headers will no longer fail. #191
- DateTime support (v4) #136
- Case-insensitive support (v4) #11
- StoreGeneratedPattern annotation (v3) #189
- ConcurrencyMode annotation and ETag (v3) #190
- Bug fixes: CodePlex & GitHub
V4 package has a dependency on ODataLib 6.9.
Questions and feedback
You can submit questions related to this release, any issues you encounter and feature suggestions for future releases on our GitHub site.