Announcing the Microsoft 365 Developer Technology Adoption Program (TAP)
Today, we are announcing the launch of the Microsoft 365 Developer Technology Adoption Program (TAP). The Microsoft 365 Developer TAP is an evolution of the Microsoft Graph TAP, which has existed for 5 years as an invite-only program. Come learn about upcoming roadmaps, validate upcoming features and enhancements before they are generally available, and engage with Microsoft 365 product groups.
- Monthly call under NDA with deep dive on 2-3 topics from Microsoft 365 product groups
- Access to private Microsoft Teams channel for sharing feature requests, feedback, or questions
- Opportunities to participate in incubations and private previews
- Surveys and questionnaires directly from Microsoft 365 product groups
Qualifications for participation
- Active and valid non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Microsoft
- We can assist in creating one, if needed
- 2+ named contacts (with job title) per organization
- ISV (independent software vendor) partners building multi-tenant solutions that integrate with Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Partner Network ID
- Active participation in quarterly surveys
How to join
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, please complete this request form. All nominations are reviewed and screened prior to acceptance into a program. No access to pre-release information is allowed until all legal paperwork is properly executed. Nomination does not mean acceptance. Once you’ve completed the form, we’ll review your nomination and respond after a weekly review with next steps.
Learn more about the Microsoft 365 Developer TAP. Follow us on Microsoft 365 Developer (@Microsoft365Dev) / Twitter for the latest news and announcements.