.NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup
Today, we are releasing the June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup.
No new security fixes. See .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollup for the latest security updates.
Quality and Reliability
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Fix the binary serialization compatibility issue for CultureAwareComparer class 
Note: Additional information on these improvements is not available. The VSTS bug number provided with each improvement is a unique ID that you can give Microsoft Customer Support, include in StackOverflow commentsor use in web searches.
Getting the Update
The Security and Quality Rollup is available via Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services, and Microsoft Update Catalog.
Microsoft Update Catalog
You can get the update via the Microsoft Update Catalog. For Windows 10, .NET Framework updates are part of the Windows 10 Monthly Rollup.
|Product Version||Security and Quality Rollup KB|
|Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)||Catalog4284819|
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284819|
|.NET Framework 4.7.1||4284819|
|Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update)||Catalog4284874|
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284874|
|.NET Framework 4.7, 4.7.1||4284874|
|Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update)Windows Server 2016||Catalog4284880|
|.NET Framework 3.5||4284880|
|.NET Framework 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1||4284880|
Previous Monthly Rollups
The last few .NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience:
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803)
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10
- .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup
- .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollup