.NET Core March 2020 Updates – 2.1.17 and 3.1.3
Today, we are releasing the .NET Core March 2020 Update. These updates only contain non-security fixes. See the individual release notes for details on updated packages.
NOTE: If you are a Visual Studio user, there are MSBuild version requirements so use only the .NET Core SDK supported for each Visual Studio version. Information needed to make this choice will be seen on the download page. If you use other development environments, we recommend using the latest SDK release.
- .NET Core 3.1.3 and .NET Core SDK ( Download | Release Notes )
- .NET Core 2.1.17 and .NET Core SDK ( Download | Release Notes )
Getting the Update
The latest .NET Core updates are available on the .NET Core download page. This update will be included in a future update of Visual Studio.
.NET Docker images have been updated for today’s release. The following repos have been updated.
- dotnet/core/sdk: .NET Core SDK
- dotnet/core/aspnet: ASP.NET Core Runtime
- dotnet/core/runtime: .NET Core Runtime
- dotnet/core/runtime-deps: .NET Core Runtime Dependencies
- dotnet/core/samples: .NET Core Samples
Note: You must pull updated .NET Core container images to get this update, with either docker pull or docker build –pull.