.NET April 2021 Updates – .NET 5.0.5, .NET Core 3.1.14, .NET Core 2.1.27
Today, we are releasing the .NET April 2021 Updates. These updates contains reliability and other non-security improvements. See the individual release notes for details on updated packages.
- Installers and binaries: 5.0.5 | 3.1.14 | 2.1.27
- Release notes: 5.0.5 | 3.1.14 | 2.1.27
- Container images
- Linux packages: 5.0.5 | 3.1.14 | 2.1.27
- Release feedback/issues
- Known issues: 5.0 | 3.1 | 2.1
- Runtime : 5.0.5
- ASP.NET Core : 5.0.5 | 2.1.27
- EntityFramework Core : 5.0.5
- Winforms: 5.0.5
- CoreCLR: 3.1.14
- Setup: 3.1.14
.NET 5 NuGet Restore Failures on Linux distributions using NSS or ca-certificates
.NET SDK 5.0.202 resolves an issue where NuGet restore fails on Linux due to expired NuGet certificates and unfortunate interactions with changes made to root certificates stores on Linux, carried by ca-certificates and nss packages.
See release notes for Visual Studio compatibility for .NET 5.0.