Call For Participation: .NET and TypeScript at FOSDEM conference
The organizers of the FOSDEM 2019 conference have allocated a “Developer Room” on Saturday February 2nd 2019 for .NET and TypeScript discussions in Brussels Belgium. FOSDEM is one of Europe’s most exciting free software conferences that runs over a weekend and gathers many open source communities, contributors and activists in one place to learn about the state of the world.
We are looking for:
- Keynote presenters, with bold and vibrant ideas to share with the community at large
- Technical presentations (30 minutes, including questions and discussions) related to .NET, C#, F#, TypeScript
- Presentations about the use of .NET or TypeScript for commercial, academic, hobbyists and other projects
- Lightning talks (5 minutes each)
This is a partial list of ideas that might be of interest to the audience, it is by no means comprehensive, so if your project or ideas is not included, feel free to submit a proposal anyways:
- Innovative ideas, fresh new takes on old problems for server applications, client applications.
- Interoperability with other ecosystems
- Best practices, code quality, testing,
- Building software for users
- Compilers, Runtimes, Libraries
- Tips and Tricks
To submit a talk proposal, please include:
- Abstract (at least two paragraphs)
- Describe what your project or presentation is about.
- What the audience will learn from the talk.
- How can people help out with the project, what feedback are you looking for?
- Recording me on audio and/or video
- acceptable under a CC-BY-2.0 license (DEFAULT)
- not acceptable
- Brief Bio
- Microblog URL
- Blog URL
To submit your proposal, please create an account on the FOSDEM site at https://penta.fosdem.org/user/new_account and submit your proposal at https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM19 and make sure you flag it as being part of the .NET and TypeScript developer room.
The The deadline for receiving submissions is December 3rd, 2018. Speakers will be notified of acceptance or rejection by the 18th of December.