DevOps sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2017
Microsoft Ignite is happening next week in Orlando, and we are really excited to be there! Microsoft Ignite is an IT Professional and Developer conference that happens yearly, with over 700+ sessions, insights, roadmaps and live demos from the products you use every day. The Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) team will be there and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to connect with us. We’ll have lots of exciting content for you ranging from high level overview sessions, breakout sessions and theater sessions. Don’t miss these great session from us throughout the week:
- Have a clear view on your teams backlog and in-flight work with Dan Hellem as he shows us Agile planning with Visual Studio Team Services
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Learn how you can enable Continuous delivery on Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio Team Services by Gopinath Chigakkagari
- Join Damian Brady walking through the full end-to-end DevOps pipeline in Continuous delivery with Visual Studio Team Services
- Build your Confidence at Speed: Visual Studio 2017 and your CI Pipeline and learn what is required to setup and configure everything you need to drive team productivity with Abel Wang.
Git and Version Control
- Learn how Microsoft uses Git at Scale to support some of the most demanding needs of any software engineering team by Edward Thomson
- See demos of how to get started and enable Git Version Control for Everyone by Dmitry Lyalin
And don’t miss these:
- Want to see how one of the largest companies Moved 65,000 Microsofties to DevOps with Visual Studio Team Services? Then don’t miss this session by Martin Woodward!
- Is your organization considering Migrating from Team Foundation Server to Visual Studio Team Services? Then join Rogan Ferguson and Dan Hellem who will show you how its done.
- Take a guided tour of VSTS to help you enable DevOps for Any Language by Donovan Brown and Damian Brady
You can check out all the above DevOps sessions taking place plus more here: https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions?q=devops
And don’t forget to stop by the DevOps booth at the Expo and connect with us. You’ll be able to meet the experts in Agile, Source Control, Build, Test and Release where you’ll see live demos, to provide product feedback, and to grab yourself some cool branded swag!
We look forward to seeing you there!