Visual Studio Team Services announces the newest release of our Eclipse Plugin: Team Explorer Everywhere (TEE) 14.0.3
We are pleased to announce the availability of Team Explorer Everywhere 14.0.3, our Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server plug-in for Eclipse.
- The command line client, SDK, and Eclipse plugin are all available for download here.
- The Eclipse update site is available here: http://dl.microsoft.com/eclipse
- The source code is available for download from GitHub.
- This is the first release since joining the Eclipse Foundation and open sourcing Team Explorer Everywhere.
- Multi-factor interactive authentication when using the cross-platform command line client (CLC)
- Improved browsing experience shows all projects and source code repositories whether using Visual Studio Team Services on the cloud, or an on premises Team Foundation Server
- Added feedback support. We appreciate all feedback, so let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and what you would like in the future. All feedback goes straight to the development team.
Other notable improvements
- Improved credential management
- Improved debug/error logging
- Fixed an issue on Linux preventing multiple users of TEE/CLC on the same workstation
- Fixed an issue with the SDK leaking TFS Connections and failing with java.lang.StackOverflowError