Introducing Azure DevOps Server 2022 Update 1 RC1
Today we’re very excited to announce the first release candidate (RC1) of Azure DevOps Server 2022.1!
With this release, we’ve added many new features that you’ve been asking for. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Last Accessed column on Delivery Plans page
- Visualize all dependencies on Delivery Plans
- New PAT Scope for managing pipeline authorization and approvals and checks
- New user interface for upstream package search
- Show Parent in Query Results Widget
There are many more features with this release, and you can read all about those features in our release notes. You can download Azure DevOps Server 2022.1 RC1 today. A direct upgrade to Azure DevOps Server is supported from any version of TFS, including Team Foundation Server 2015 and newer. Let us know any feedback or questions via the Developer Community.
- Download Azure DevOps Server 2022.1 RC1
- Release notes
- Azure DevOps Server requirements and compatibility
- Installation documentation