Introducing Azure DevOps Server 2020.1 RC1
Today we’re very excited to announce the first release candidate (RC) of Azure DevOps Server 2020.1!
We added many new features that you’ve been asking for. Here are a few of the highlights:
- State transition restriction rules in Boards
- Stakeholders can now move work items across board columns
- Improve release security by restricting scope of access tokens
- Enhanced pull request experience
- Multi-repo triggers in Pipelines
There are many more features with this release and you can read all about those features in our release notes. You can download Azure DevOps Server 2020.1 RC1 today. A direct upgrade to Azure DevOps Server is supported from any version of TFS, including Team Foundation Server 2015 and newer. Let us know any feedback or questions via the Developer Community.
- Download Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1
- Release notes
- Azure DevOps Server requirements and compatibility
- Installation documentation