Free and great value ALM training on the West Coast
My buddy Steve is back out on the road doing what he does best –preaching about best practices in the ALM space.
Northwest Cadence Complementary Webcast/Training events:
- Continuous Delivery with MS Release Management March 20
- Enterprise Agility is Not an Oxymoron: Microsoft Jump Start March 26
- (ALM Forum) Enterprise Agility is Not an Oxymoron March 31
- Production-ready with Azure DevTest April 3
- From Vanity to Value, Metrics that Matter: Improving Lean and Agile, Kanban and Scrum April 10
- Continuous Delivery with MS Release Management April 17
- Hybrid ALM: Using Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Online Together April 24
Northwest Cadence In-Person events
- Executive Round Table: Enterprise Quality Palo Alto, CA
- ALM Symposium
Northwest Cadence Training Offerings:
- Using Kanban upon request
- Fundamentals of Lean Software Delivery upon request
- Using Git with Visual Studio 2013 upon request
- Agile Foundations for the Enterprise upon request
- Building Applications with Visual Studio 2012 upon request
Steven Borg | Northwest Cadence Co-Founder and Strategist |@stevenborg
Steven Borg has 20 years of experience in the software development space and has been a Microsoft ALM MVP since product inception in 2005. Steven is the Co-Founder of Northwest Cadence, a company specializing in software development processes that provides training and consulting services to companies worldwide. He speaks regularly at software development and Visual Studio conferences and has authored courseware and white papers on Team Foundation Server, regulatory compliance in software development, Scrum, and Lean. Steven has helped hundreds of organizations, both large and small, improve their software development process, reduce costs, increase quality, and speed delivery. His expertise lies in bringing successful lean and agile adoption to companies currently using traditional project management techniques to manage software development projects.
Steve is a dynamic and professional presenter and has delivered multiple sessions at Microsoft TechEd, the ALM Summit, Mitchell International DevCon, TechFuse, VSLive, and many more. He was awarded speaking slots at the 2013 TechEd N America and Europe Pre-Conference Days on Enterprise Agility and was one of the top-ranked presenters.
Focusing exclusively on Visual Studio Team System and Application Lifecycle Management, Northwest Cadence is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner helping organizations bring technology, teamwork and proven processes together. We help companies perfect their software development cadence by uniting the right combination of people, product, process, and passion. Our approach and specialization ensure we stay deep in the technologies, agile in our approach, and responsive to our customers.
Learn more: www.nwcadence.com