Announcing Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1
We are very excited to announce Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1. We’ve added a ton of new features which you can read about in our release notes. You’ll find a deeper dive into these great highlights, along with screenshots, samples and technical info to get you started.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Continuous deployment in YAML
- Parent Work Item filter on the task board and sprint backlog
- Auditing for Azure Repo events
- New Test Plan page
- Rich editing for code wiki pages
- Pipeline failure and duration reports
This is a go-live release, meaning you can install it on production servers. We expect to have another RC release before our final release.
Here are some key links:
- Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1 ISO
- Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1 Web Install
- Release Notes
- Download Azure DevOps Server 2020 RC1
- Azure DevOps Server requirements and compatibility
- Installation documentation
We’d love for you to install this release candidate and provide any feedback at Developer Community.