Analytics will be available on TFS 2019 RC1 – Want to help us test it?
Analytics will be available with TFS 2019 RC1, which should be available later this year.
We are looking for TFS customers who are planning to install RC1 when its released and would be willing to participate in a test program for Analytics.
Analytics will be available to everyone installing TFS 2019 RC1. However, customers participating in the test program will get free support from the product team, until we ship TFS 2019 RTW.
In exchange, we are asking test participants to do the following:
- We would strongly prefer you to deploy in a production environment
- Send us SQL performance and capacity data so we can understand Analytics resource consumption. We will provide scripts to export this data to a text file.
The test program is limited. We may not be able to accept everyone wanting to participate.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this brief 2-minute survey:
To learn more about Analytics:
- Check out the Analytics Extension page on our marketplace.
- Read up on the key features: Analytics-based widgets, Power BI integration, and OData access.
- Read our Analytics Overview documentation
- Watch this Channel 9 Video on Azure DevOps Analytics.