Sign Up for the free Pure Virtual C++ 2023 Conference
Every year we run Pure Virtual C++: a free one-day virtual conference for the whole C++ community. Next month we’re doing it again! Sign-up for free to get access to our five live sessions and a host of pre-conference content.
The live event will run June 6th 13:00-16:00 UTC. Videos will be available to stream for free on YouTube after the conference.
The live sessions will be:
- C++ Compiler Errors for Humans with Sy Brand
- Address Sanitizer continue_on_error with Jim Radigan
- Value-Oriented Programming with Tony Van Eerd
- Productive Cross-Platform and Game Development in Visual Studio with Sinem Akinci and David Li
- Build Time Reflection with C++ in Year 2023 with Gabriel Dos Reis
Hope to see you there!