Pure Virtual C++ 2022 Schedule Available
Pure Virtual C++ 2022 is a free, one-day virtual conference for the whole C++ community. The schedule is now available. You can find the full set of abstracts, alongside calendar files to download on the website.
All times UTC on the 26th April.
- 14:04 – What’s New In C++23, Sy Brand
- 14:37 – Cute C++ Tricks, Part 2 of N: More code you should learn from and never write, Daisy Hollman
- 15:12 – Embedded development with VS and VS Code, Marc Goodner
- 15:47 – Everything I learned about static analysis and program safety in C++, Sunny Chatterjee
- 16:22 – Persistent Representation of C++ for Fun and Profit, Gabriel Dos Reis
Yes, I know the times look a bit weird, it’ll work out on the day!
Look forward to seeing you there!