Pure Virtual C++ 2022 Pre-Conference Sessions Available
Our pre-conference sessions for Pure Virtual C++ 2022 are now online. Find them here, and hope to see you at the main event on 26th April!
- MSVC C++20/23 update – Stephan T. Lavavej
- Indexed Find in Files – Christian Gunderman
- Dependent Breakpoints – Sy Brand
- Stay calm and stress-free by using a package manager: an overview of vcpkg – Augustin Popa
- Targeting macOS from Visual Studio – Sinem Akinci
- Data Breakpoints in Visual Studio Code – Julia Reid
- Hot Reload for C++ – David Li
- Productivity in Visual Studio – Kyle Reed
- clang-tidy in Visual Studio Code – Julia Reid
There’s one session on Visual Studio for Unreal Engine and Game Developers which will be uploaded soon.