Best-in-class Microservices and Domain-Driven Design conference and workshops in the U.S.!! Explore DDD 2017 (Denver, September 19-22, 2017)
Explore DDD 2017 is a brand-new Domain-Driven Design (DDD)-centric conference, September 19-22 2017 at the Grand Hyatt hotel, in downtown Denver, Colorado, USA.
I’m not directly related to this conference, but I wanted to provide some support/awareness because this type of quality events is fundamental for the development and software architecture community.
They will have keynotes from Eric Evans, Ward Cunningham, and Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, plus an awesome speaker lineup for talks and hands-on sessions.
Also, the following five amazing 2-day pre-conference workshops:
- Implementing Event-Oriented DDD (hands-on coding in C#) – VAUGHN VERNON
- Developing Applications with the Microservice Architecture (hands-on coding in Java)- CHRIS RICHARDSON
- Essential DDD – PAUL RAYNER
- EventStorming Masterclass – ALBERTO BRANDOLINI
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design – ERIC EVANS
Other great speakers and practitioners of Domain-Driven Design and Microservices Architecture that I know and will talk here:
- Jimmy Bogard
- Julie Lerman
- Yves Reynhout
- Derek Comartin
In terms of venue, they’ll have the entire 38th floor of the downtown Denver Grand Hyatt skyscraper. How cool is that?
I’m jealous of anyone going there! I cannot make it for those dates, but I encourage anyone to go and tell me afterwards! 🙂