VDI with Citrix on Azure Government
In this episode of the Microsoft Azure Government video series, Steve Downs, senior program manager, Microsoft Azure Government, sits down with Jose Padin, sales engineering director, US Public Sector, Citrix to discuss Citrix’s Secure Digital Workspace capabilities available in Azure Government. During this video, VDI with Citrix on Azure Government, Steve and Jose share insights and answer a host of questions including:
- What are the three primary characteristics of a Secure Digital Workspace?
- What is Citrix Cloud, and how can Citrix accelerate and simplify a migration to Windows 10?
- Can you deploy Linux desktops in Azure Government?
- How does Citrix make it easy for government customers to migrate their users to Azure Government and where does a hybrid on-premises/cloud model fit in?
- How can administrators monitor the environment to ensure an optimal user experience?
Joe also wraps up with a demonstration of Citrix’s capabilities on Azure Government. Watch the VDI with Citrix on Azure Government video on Channel 9 now.