Strategies to stand up a modern gov software factory + cloud PMO
Today’s government organizations face ever-increasing and evolving mission demands, requiring greater speed and agility to modernize IT. Some agencies have discovered a path to success by establishing software factories and cloud PMOs to accelerate development and delivery of better mission apps.
To learn more about this new approach, we invite you to RSVP and join us Wednesday, Aug. 26 at 6:30 p.m. EDT for our virtual Azure Government meetup, Strategies to stand up a modern gov software factory + cloud PMO, to be hosted on Teams Live.
During this meetup, which is free and open to the public, you’ll hear from government and industry experts who will share best practices, insights and demos covering:
- Strategies and approaches to get your software factory up and running
- How to take a factory approach to developing and modernizing applications
- Best practices for establishing and running a cloud-native PMO
- Tips for driving necessary talent development and culture change initiatives
- Demos of tools and technologies to accelerate delivery of mission apps
- And, more!
We have an excellent speaker lineup including:
- Irven Ingram, Cloud Architect, Spatial Data Branch, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Jyoti Anand, Lead AI/ML Architect, US Food and Drug Administration
- Bob Ritchie, Vice President, Software Practice, SAIC
- Jason Payne, Chief Architect, US Regulated Industries, Microsoft Federal
- Nirali Shah, Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Government
We hope to “see” you at our virtual meetup. Be sure to check out the agenda and RSVP today to join us. and please help us get the word out about this event by sharing with your colleagues and connections.