Join us: What’s next? Emerging tech impacting US government
Today’s technology travels at light speed; enabling faster transformation and innovation for agencies to meet mission demands. The next-era revolution features a host of cutting-edge emerging technologies that will impact and shape the future of US government on the ground and into space.
We invite you to RSVP and join the Azure Government User Community Wednesday, May 26 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET for a meetup on “What’s next? Emerging tech impacting US government” via Teams Live.
During this event, which is free and open to the public, we’ll look at several emerging technologies and what it means to government including:
- Extension of cloud capabilities and innovation to space
- Making the most of 5G networking capabilities for cloud and edge computing
- Strategies to prepare your agency for what’s next
- Jim Perkins – Senior Program Manager, Azure Edge + Platform, Microsoft
- Steve Kitay – Senior Director, Azure Space, Azure Global MisSys US, Microsoft
- Paul Tilghman – Principal PM Manager, Azure Global Mission Systems, Microsoft
We hope you’ll join us at this virtual meetup and share the event with your colleagues and connections.
About the Azure Government DC User Community:
The Azure Government User Community was created to bring together professionals interested in learning about government innovation, especially around cloud computing technologies and capabilities. It’s open to the community and provides a non-sales environment to share best practices and learnings during monthly meetups (now virtually) that draw government and industry attendees.
Launched in February 2016 by Karina Homme, senior director, Microsoft Azure Government, and Vishwas Lele, CTO of AIS and Microsoft Azure MVP, the Azure Government DC User Community (https://www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov/) currently comprises 3900 members and continues to grow.