Join us online June 24: The future of IoT and edge computing in gov
By 2025 roughly a quarter of all data generated globally will be created in real time, according to IDC. IoT and edge computing play an essential role in making sense of that data right at the source. As government agencies work to expand and become more responsive to real-time insights gathered through sensors and devices, this can enable better decision making to help meet their mission demands.
To gain insights on the latest IoT and edge computing solutions transforming government, we invite you to RSVP and join us for a virtual Microsoft Azure Government DC meetup, The future of IoT and edge computing in gov on June 24, 6:30-8 p.m. ET.
During this meetup, you’ll hear about
- Best practices for leveraging IoT and edge for faster insights and deeper contextual awareness to help meet mission demands
- How agencies with remote operations can access information to make mission-critical decisions at the edge
- Top IoT and edge computing challenges and strategies to overcome them
- Plus, demos of some of the latest IoT and edge technologies
Featured speakers include*
- Mike DeLuca, Sr. Director, Global Hybrid Lead, Avanade
- Steve Hunter, Sr. Director Hybrid Cloud, Avanade
- Walt Whitecotton, Azure Edge Specialist Global Black Belt, Microsoft
- Ryan Zoeller, Azure Edge Technical Specialist Global Black Belt, Microsoft
We look forward to “seeing you” for this virtual meetup. Please help us get the word out and invite your colleagues and connections to RSVP and join, too.
*subject to change
With more than 3,300 members, the Azure Government DC user community is one of the largest government cloud communities in the DC-metro region. To join this group of government cloud innovators and stay informed of upcoming events, visit us on Meetup: www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov.