Join us Oct. 27, 2021: Key strategies + tech for agencies to improve the nation’s cybersecurity
The Biden Administration’s Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity emphasizes cybersecurity as a national priority; outlining concrete actions to strengthen security and address ever-evolving threats across federal agencies and the entire digital ecosystem. While agencies have made strides in driving modernization and strengthening cybersecurity capabilities – the Cybersecurity EO aims to accelerate these efforts and presents some aggressive timelines for agencies to meet.
We invite you to RSVP and join us Wednesday, Oct. 27, from 6 – 7 p.m. ET, to hear speakers from government and industry discuss strategies and demo technologies that will help agencies improve their cybersecurity during a virtual Azure Government user community meetup.
- Joseph (Tommy) Doyle, CISM, PMP, CSM, ITIL, Chief, Security Operations, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- John Nicely, Principal Program Manager, Azure Global, Microsoft
- Emily Cummins, Director of Cloud Security, Anitian
- TJ Banasik, CISSP-ISSEP, ISSAP, ISSMP, Senior Program Manager, Cloud & AI Security, Microsoft
- Lili Davoudian, Program Manager II, Cloud & AI Security, Microsoft
- Vishal Amin, Managing Director, Security Compliance & Identity, Microsoft Federal
This event is free and open to the public. Be sure to check out the agenda and RSVP today – and don’t forget to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too!
About the Azure Government user community:
The Azure Government user community was created to bring together professionals interested in learning about government innovation, especially around cloud computing technologies and capabilities. It’s open to the community and provides a non-sales environment to share best practices and learnings during monthly meetups (now virtually) that draw government and industry attendees.
Launched in February 2016 by Karina Homme, senior director, Microsoft Azure Government; and Vishwas Lele, CTO of AIS and Microsoft Azure MVP, the Azure Government user community currently has more than 4,000 members and continues to grow. We invite you to join our community to stay up to date with cloud innovation in government and our upcoming events.