Join us! Government cybersecurity in the era of cloud – Oct 23
In support of the Department of Homeland Security’s National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, the Microsoft Azure Government user community invites you to RSVP and join us for a meetup on “Government cybersecurity in the era of cloud,” on Wednesday, Oct. 23 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at 1776 New America in Washington, DC.
During this free event, which is open to the public, government and industry speakers will share strategies and insights on:
- Top cybersecurity priorities in government
- Cyber challenges, best practices and lessons learned
- Future of cybersecurity for government
- Plus, demos of services to assess and improve your security posture
Featured speakers include:
- Joe Billingsley , Director of Strategic Engagement, College of Information and Cyberspace, National Defense University
- Denee Lake, Cybersecurity Branch Chief, PM MC Technical Management Division | PEO C3T
- Frank Schugar, CEO, Aerostone
- Alden Spraggins, Public Cloud Channel Manager-North America, Barracuda Networks Inc.
- TJ Banasik, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Government
For more details, be sure to check out the agenda and RSVP to join us for this free event. In addition to engaging discussions and learning, there will be excellent networking opportunities and refreshments. We hope to see you there – be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too!
With more than 2,700 members, the Azure Government DC user community is one of the largest government cloud communities in the DC-metro region. To join this group of government cloud innovators and stay informed of upcoming events, visit us on Meetup: www.meetup.com/DCAzureGov.