Join us! Driving IoT and Edge Innovation in Gov – Nov 20
The next wave of computing is taking shape around us – from smart devices and sensors that can speak, listen and action; to compute-enabled in remote parts of the globe – without requiring always-on connectivity to the cloud to make real-time, insightful decisions. This is the intelligent edge, and it’s defining the next wave of innovation and how organizations will address some of the world’s most pressing problems.
To gain insights on the latest Internet of Things (IoT) and intelligent edge solutions transforming government, RSVP and join us for a Microsoft Azure Government Meetup, Driving IoT and Edge Innovation in Gov, Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1776 New America in Washington, DC.
During this meetup you’ll hear about:
- Ways agencies are leveraging IoT and edge computing to keep up with the accelerated pace their mission demands
- Best practices to overcome security and adoption challenges
- How agencies with remote operations can access the information they need to make mission-critical decisions at the edge
- Plus, demos of some of the latest IoT and edge technologies
Featured speakers include:
- Michael Killion, Senior Director & Program Manager, Marine Corps Programs
- Dr. Steven Mirsky,Research Scientist, Agricultural Research Service (ARS), USDA
- Jeffrey Voas, Computer Scientist, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Wole Moses, Director Federal Cloud Solutions, Microsoft Federal
- Shelly Parker, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft Federal
For more details, check out the agenda and RSVP to join us for this free event. In addition to engaging discussions and learning, there will be excellent networking opportunities and refreshments. We hope to see you there – and, please be sure to invite your colleagues and connections to join, too.