Get mission ready with deep technical training
Azure Gov Team
We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite | The Tour | Government a free technical training event for developers, tech professionals, and mission leaders, is coming to Washington, D.C. on February 4 – 5, 2019. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring you two days of deep dive sessions, hands-on skill-building, and networking opportunities. Don’t wait – secure your spot today.
Our Washington, D.C. tour stop will cover the latest advancements in Microsoft Cloud for Government—which includes Azure Government, Microsoft 365 Government, and Dynamics 365 Government—and is the sole government-only offering to span infrastructure, platform, and software-as-a-service capabilities, empowering agencies and their partners to achieve more.
As the expectations of citizens increase, the need for technology innovation in government intensifies. Learn how cloud innovation can help meet the needs of the nation through an integrated, flexible, and trustworthy approach. Microsoft is enabling government’s mission from end to end– from the edge to the cloud
Create your ultimate tech conference with custom learning paths – you pick the path and we’ll guide you to the sessions and workshops that will help you learn more about the tools and services that are shaping the digital future of governments. Whether you’re building innovative apps, optimizing your cloud solutions and infrastructure, or exploring ways to modernize your agency, these deep technical trainings can help you lead your agency through digital transformation – and make cloud part of your mission success.
- Building your applications for the cloud: Learn how to architect and build your applications to take advantage of the scale that the cloud offers.
- Migrating applications to the cloud: Learn what it takes to modernize your applications and prepare them for successful migration to the cloud.
- Getting the most out of your data: Learn how to use AI and Machine Learning to gain new understanding using existing data within your organization.
- Building and maintaining your Azure hybrid environment: Learn to connect to, secure, and maintain your cloud infrastructure.
- Operating applications and infrastructure in the cloud: Learn how to use DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering practices to build a reliable and resilient cloud.
- Azure fundamentals: Build the technical fundamentals needed for your cloud journey.
- Deploying your modern desktop: Discover best practices including deep-dive guidance on how to successfully transition your organization to the modern desktop.
- Securing your organization: Build a secure organization without compromising the productivity of your business.
- Optimizing teamwork in your organization: Reveal the collaborative workforce within your business and learn how to build effective teams.
- Developing Microsoft 365 applications and integrations: Transform productivity by extending your application into experiences across Microsoft 365.
And there’s even more:
- Get the latest on the trends and technologies defining the software industry in more than 100+ deep-dive sessions and hands-on workshops covering mission critical applications, innovation, data & AI, intelligent edge and more.
- Go one-on-one with Microsoft engineers and get answers to your toughest questions.
- Immerse yourself in our vibrant community at networking events, product theaters, attendee hangouts, user groups, meetups, and more.
Microsoft Ignite | The Tour | Government can help you evolve your skills and empower your agency to lead citizens through digital transformation.
Don’t miss out, reserve your free seat today. We hope to see you there!