Xamarin and .NET Developer Events this June
Since the recent Microsoft Build conference, Xamarin and .NET recap events have been springing up all over the globe! Find an event near you this month to get the latest news on the exciting releases, tooling, and updates that were shared during Build. Browse through our Community page to participate and engage with our online community, get expert help with a tough project, and search for user groups hosting meetups in June.
Xamarin and .NET developer events this June:
- Online Hackathon | Info Support: Info Support and Microsoft organize the .NET Core Hackathon at Startup Village.
- Warsaw, Poland | MCE Conference: Microsoft’s Xamarin is open-source, cross-platform, and a joy to use. Come find out why by Damian Mehers.
- São Paulo, Brazil | Xamarin Summit 2018: From basic to advanced, a full day of immersion all about mobile development with Xamarin.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina | Xamarin Assemble: Join the best exponents of the community to share their knowledge and experience. Completely by the community; for the community.
- Johannesburg, South Africa | Johannesburg MS Developer User Group (@JHBMSDUG): Best of BUILD 2018.
- Toronto, ON. Canada | Toronto Mobile .NET Developers Group: Automated UI Testing for Mobile.
- Bethesda, MD. USA | .NET DC User Group: Mobile apps 101: get the app done with Xamarin.Forms.
- Minneapolis, MN. USA | Minnesota Enterprise Mobile: Developing Reusable Cross-Platform Plugins for Xamarin.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands | Dutch Mobile .NET Developers: Dutch Mobile & Azure Meetup Crossover.
- Singapore, Singapore | Singapore Mobile .NET Developers: Mobilizing Smart Contracts; Xamarin.Forms++ with Forms9Patch Gone Open Source.
- Dulles, VA. USA | Microsoft Maniacs: Cross Platform Mobile Development – Xamarin vs Ionic.
For the full list of mobile .NET developer events happening all over the world, browse our Xamarin Events page. You can also take a tour through our Community page to find new Meetups, links to Github and Stackoverflow, as well as the .NET Twitter, Gitter, and Facebook pages.
Join the .NET Foundation!
The .NET Foundation is an independent organization to foster open development and collaboration around the .NET ecosystem. It serves as a forum for community and commercial developers alike, broadening and strengthening the future of the .NET ecosystem by promoting openness and community participation to encourage innovation.
Together, we’re teaming up to continue growing our network of mobile developers around the world and to continue creating opportunities for you to build great apps with your community. To be part of this exciting transition, we invite you to join the .NET Pro Meetup and to start following the .NET Team (@dotnet) on Twitter.
Promote Your Event
As always, we encourage you to utilize the following channels for further community engagement by:
- Tweeting @XamarinEvents to promote your upcoming Xamarin and .NET related events.
- Posting the details of your event on our Events Forum for the community to find.
- Browsing through the Microsoft Community page for even more Xamarin and .NET meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other in person or online tech gatherings happening near you this month.