Spring into April with Xamarin Developer Events
Mobile .NET developer group meetups and events are amazing opportunities to learn something new, network with other developers, and get the latest on what’s happening with Xamarin and related technologies. You can boost your knowledge of native mobile development this month by joining a local user group!
The Xamarin Events page makes it easy to keep track of meetups, conferences, and other events happening in your area. There, you can view all the Xamarin events happening around the world, or filter events to find one close to home. Here are just a few of the awesome Xamarin developer events happening this month:
- Global, April–December
- Free Xamarin + Azure training with a workshop!
- Atlanta, GA, April 4
- Xamarin.Forms UX
Cross-Platform Native Mobile Development in Paris
- Paris, France, April 5
- Xamarin Avancé
- San Jose, Costa Rica, April 8
- Hola, mundo! Hablemos de Xamarin
Xamarin Developers Group Czech Meetup
- Brno, Czech Republic, April 10
- Xamarin Talk #1 – Xamarin, Brno a Punk
South Florida Xamarin User Group
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, April 11
- Building better application using ReactiveUI for Xamarin
Munich Mobile Xamarin & .NET Developers Group
- Munich, Germany, April 12
- Xamarin Pizza & Beer & Lightning Talks
Malaysia Mobile .Net Developers Group
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 15
- Xamarin Intermediate Workshop
- Copenhagen, Denmark, April 18
- Memory management and Cake build!
Nashville Mobile .Net Developers
- Nashville, TN, April 18
- Building Performant Apps with Xamarin
- Houston, TX, April 19
- Xamarin and MVVM
- Las Vegas, NV, April 20
- Developing with Xamarin Forms and Realm
- Minneapolis, MN , April 20
- Tool Chains for API Design
- São Paulo – Brazil, April 25
- Xamarin Apps – From planning to Publishing
- Auckland, New Zealand, April 27
- Bringing the fun from functional programming into Xamarin Forms with F#
There’s a Xamarin Developer Group Near You!
For the full list of monthly events, visit the Xamarin Events page, or use this interactive Xamarin User Group Map:
Start a Xamarin Developer Group
If you aren’t finding a user group near you, start one of your own by following these useful resources on how to develop a local Xamarin User Group:
As always, we also invite you to send us an email or tweet @XamarinEvents to let us know about events in your area!
Visit the Xamarin events page for even more Xamarin meetups, conferences, hackathons, and other events happening near you this month.