Visual Studio Innovations at .NET Conf 2023: Save The Date
We’re gearing up for .NET Conf 2023 from November 14th to 16th and are excited to showcase how the latest enhancements in Visual Studio will bolster your .NET development workflow. This free, three-day virtual developer conference, co-organized by the .NET community and Microsoft, is an excellent opportunity to delve into new Visual Studio features alongside a global developer community.
Power Up with Visual Studio
.NET Conf 2023 will also showcase the latest features in Visual Studio, enhancing your .NET experience.
Key Features in Action
- Create Pull Requests Inside VS: Manage GitHub and Azure DevOps pull requests right from the IDE.
- Revamped Diff View: A new intelligent summary of file changes.
- MAUI Live Preview and Hot Reload: Improved performance for cross-platform development.
- Profile Your Unit Tests: The VS Profiler can now handle your unit tests.
- Copilot Included: GitHub Copilot is now part of the installer package.
Dive into Live Demos
We have key speakers to demo these new features. A 24-hour live stream ensures global participation.
Engage and Win
Connect with fellow developers during the conference on our social media channels. We have trivia games and prizes.
Keep the Ball Rolling
.NET Conf extends its impact through community events that follow the main conference.
Mark Your Calendar – Ensure November 14th to 16th is blocked out on your calendar for .NET Conf 2023. More updates coming your way soon. Remember, this is a free event, please share it with other developers on your team and via socials. We’re looking forward to seeing all of you Nov 14-16th.