Come meet Microsoft at DjangoCon 2019
DjangoCon 2019 is happening next week Sept 22-27 in San Diego, and Microsoft is pleased to be supporting the conference as Gold sponsors this year. We will have some members from our Python team, our Azure Cloud Advocates, and the PostgreSQL team at the conference giving talks and at our booth.
Be sure to check out our talks from our team during the regular conference, all on Tuesday Sept 24th:
- Creating a containerized Django + React + PostgreSQL development environment by Dan Taylor at 2:20PM in Salon F-H, slides and code for the talk are available at aka.ms/django-devcontainer.
- Postgres Index types and where to find them by Louise Grandjonc at 3:10PM in Salon F-H, slides from the talk are available at slideshare.net/LouiseGrandjonc/postgres-index-types.
- Goodbye Print, Hello Debugger! by Nina Zakharenko at 5:30PM in Salon F-H, slides and cheat sheet for the talk are available nina.to/djangocon2019.
If you are at the conference, come by our booth to meet the team and ask us your questions about Python, Django, and PostgreSQL in VS Code and Azure. If you cannot make it, or want more information after the conference, here are some helpful resources that cover a subset of what we’ll be sharing:
- Get Started with Python in Visual Studio Code
- Learn more about Python in Azure
- Hyperscale PostgreSQL in Azure
- Django in Visual Studio Code
- Django in Azure App Service
- Developing using the Windows Subsystem for Linux with Python
- Preview of Cloud Hosted Development Environments