Developing real-time collaborative apps with Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and GitHub
Have you considered adding real-time collaboration into your apps?
Do you want to learn how to collaborate more efficiently on code your team is writing?
In today’s distributed work environment there are many new and exciting collaborative technologies available across Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and GitHub that you can tap into today. These technologies can be used to increase user productivity as well as developer productivity and take your applications to the next level!
For example, you can:
- Allow users to collaborate on data in real-time within your application using technologies such as the Fluid Framework or SignalR
- Add real-time chat, audio, and video capabilities into your application using Azure Communication Services
- Integrate business data into your app including user presence information by using Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Integrate your app with collaboration hubs such as Microsoft Teams
- Collaborate on code more efficiently using new technologies available in GitHub
Join our live event
We’re inviting you to join us on October 26th from 9:00am – 11:00am PT to learn how to develop real-time collaborative apps…together!
Join us live for a developer conversation where we’ll look at what collaborative apps are, why you should consider adding real-time collaboration to your apps, and how you can learn the skills needed to develop and deploy these apps.
Here’s a sneak peek of the event lineup
- What is collaboration-first development? with Dan Wahlin and April Dunnam
- Adding real-time data into your apps with Dan Wahlin and Dan Roney
- Adding real-time communication into your apps with Piyali Dey and Reza Jooyandeh
- Bringing your apps where your users work every day with Ayca Bas and Juma George Odhiambo
- Enhancing your development collaboration and productivity with Burke Holland and Brigit Murtaugh
We look forward to seeing you there!